Thursday, May 7, 2009

Your Two Cents Can Change the World




Do you try green products whenever you can?

Do you share my belief that sustainability is a series of small decisions? Do you sense that the time is right - that people are starting to get it - but that fear - fear of change, of expense, of giving up lifestyle benefits - inhibits their adoption of green habits?

Do you like to write?

If you answered yes to these questions, I invite you to help me build ecocurious. Leave me an email by clicking the link at the bottom of my profile and selecting the "email" function on the left. Together, we can change the world.

2 comments:

  1. Sandy,
    I have been using green products for a long time and some of my favorite are 7th Generation Household Cleaning products and Laundry detergents, etc. Keen and Chaco shoes are wonderful along with clothing from Patagonia. I also have used household items such as compact florescence and LED bulbs, Energy Star appliances and Toyota autos. Another great place to shop for reuse is Surplus Exchange and ReStore here in KC...and the list goes on. I believe that you vote with every dollar you spend and purchase you make on what kind of world you want to live in. "If we all do a little, we all do a lot!" from the Choose Environmental Excellence Campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write a guest blog, Kaye! I'd love to have you...

    ReplyDelete