Monday, June 29, 2009

Welcome EcoTube!

I recently received a tweet from a fellow named Chris, touting an enterprise called EcoTube. EcoTube boasts having over 100 green videos up, the eco alternative to YouTube. Hopefully that number will increase as the site catches on, and greenies everywhere upload their own creations. I'd like to see EcoTube take off, not just for it's videos, but because it has a section for green product reviews. If I were a webbie, that's exactly what I'd be doing. In fact, that was my first idea, pre-blog. I wanted a product review site where real people could talk about their experiences going green, using green products, etc - creating a guide for the novice in the process. Check out EcoTube, and spread the word if you like it. http://www.eco-tube.com/ There are already some great video clips at EcoTube. The one below certainly gave me pause...

No comments:

Post a Comment